David P. Hill
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Orlando
David P. Hill has a well-earned reputation for fighting hard for each client, serving them with compassion and respect, and obtaining the best possible results through use of his custom defense strategies designed to provide the best possible outcomes - whether that be preventing a charge from being filed, taking a case to trial, or negotiating the best possible plea bargain.
Attorney David P. Hill was born in Harpenden, England in 1964 and lived with his family in England, Belgium and Australia before moving to the United States in 1980. He obtained his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, and all state courts of Florida. Mr. Hill has practiced exclusively in criminal defense in the state of Florida, primarily in the Central Florida community, since graduating from law school and represents clients in a far-ranging array of matters, including felony, misdemeanor and traffic allegations, in both State and Federal courts. He has twenty years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer having been admitted to practice in 1991, and is AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell national law directory (the highest rating available in the areas of legal ability - “A” from Very High to Preeminent – and General Ethical Standards – “V” for Very High.) His offices are located in downtown Orlando, and his successful representation of accused citizens over this time period has established his reputation as one of the top criminal defense lawyers in Orlando.
Mr. Hill has volunteered his time with the Orange County Teen Court program, where he served as an advisor to teens that are serving as jurors, as well as the Adult Literacy League, where he taught adults to read. This is a natural follow up to Mr. Hill's year in Kenya (l986 - l987), where he taught English and History to Kenyan school children in the central highlands region.
- Criminal Defense, including:
- Felony Crimes in both State and Federal Courts
- Felony and misdemeanor offenses in Juvenile Court
- Criminal Traffic Violations, including DUIs, DUI Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide
- Misdemeanor Crimes in both State and Federal Courts
- Municipal/State/Federal Court Offenses
- Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Executive Association of Greater Orlando
- Past President of Executive Association of Greater Orlando
- Past Member of Professionalism Committee, Orange County Bar Association
Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer David Hill
If you or someone you care about has been charged with any type of criminal charges, call the Law Offices of David P. Hill, P.A. as soon as possible. Our early intervention can make a big difference in the outcome of the case. Please call us at (407) 648-0006, complete the contact form provided on this site or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.